Saturday, November 21, 2009

Multiple Sclerosis causes curfews....

A side effect of Multiple Sclerosis is curfews... I am 39 years old and I have a curfew... that curfew is 8:30. I guess it is a good thing I live in a 24 hour town right? Yeah right!

Tonight we have no kids... I couldn't tell you the last time this has happened... whew hew... time to enjoy an evening out.. or not. Dad goes to bed at 8:30 and that means I am here with him helping him "go to bed". It's not physically hard... and I wouldn't change it but the truth is that sometimes it is emotionally hard and sometimes it brings me to tears. I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband who is here by my side... we fit in a dinner out then come home so I can put Dad to bed. My oldest daughter has learned the routine but if she has plans I won't ask, she is a teenager for goodness sake and she deserves to enjoy her teen years!!! But... tonight she is at work.... did I mention my wonderful husband who just goes along with the routine? I love you husband!

Well... time for a glass of wine and a movie... thank you technology and pay-per-view!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment